To meet the demand of peak periods and to allow as many consignors to drop off as possible per season, we offer walk-in weeks where no drop-off appointment is required for seasonal and/or sought after items. If you have something not listed please call the store to inquire about a drop-off appointment.
Note: Please only bring in the items listed below:
February 11-17, 2018
- Easter Dresses, First Communion dresses
- Suits, ties, tuxes
- Dress Shoes for boys and girls
March 11-17, 2018
- Swimwear (bathing suits, swim trunks)
- Pool shoes
May 6-12, 2018
*Military families receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
- Military Families (maximum 40 clothing items)
June 10-16, 2018
- Sports team apparel, Dance & gymnastics wear
- Cub Scout & Girl Scout wear (hats, kerchiefs, shirts)
August 12-18, 2018
- Fancy dresses; Holiday dresses; Suits, tuxes
- Halloween Costumes
September 0-15, 2018
- Winter outerwear (specifically: winter coats, snow suits, snow bibs); winter clothes such as: fleece items, sweaters, pants, and vests will not be accepted.
- Accessories (gloves, mittens, boots, hats, scarves)